VRSF Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit 2012 – 2017 BMW M2/M135i/M235i/335i/435i & XI F20 & F30 N55
Please note Vehicle year, model, transmission, and RWD or AWD at checkout.
VRSF Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit
for your 2012 – 2016 BMW M2, M235i, 335i & 435i N55
Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF Charge Pipe Upgrade for your F-chassis M2, M235i, 335i & 435i. Every VRSF Charge Pipe is constructed from mandrel bent, T6061 grade aluminum including the flanges. Each flange is precision machined from CNC billet aluminum, including the throttle body, intercooler and vacuum connections. After these are tig welded and hand finished, they’re tested on multiple jigs in order to ensure proper fitment and a reliable, leak free connection.
Each VRSF charge pipe is finished in a durable wrinkle black powdercoated finish that blends in perfectly with the engine bay. We also include one plugged 1/8″ NPT bung that can be used for methanol injection, boost leak testing or as a boost source. The OEM charge pipe is prone to failure at both stock and tuned boost levels which is why we include everything necessary to replace your flimsy OEM chargepipe including high quality, 4-ply silicone couplers as well as stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
Additionally, we offer and recommend replacement throttle body c-clips and o-rings in case your original clip and gasket are lost or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Durable wrinkle black powder coated finish.
- 4 ply silicone connectors & stainless steel t-bolt clamps included.
- Constructed from T6061 mandrel bent, tig welded aluminum.
- Includes a 1/8″ NPT bungs for meth/water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet precision machined CNC flanges for a leak-free connection.
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from factory charge pipe.
- Lifetime warranty.
Fits the following BMWs
2012 – 2017 F30/F31/F36 BMW 335i & 335i xDrive N55
2012 – 2017 F32 BMW 435i & 435i xDrive N55
2014 – 2017 F22/F23 BMW M235i & M235i xDrive N55
2014 – 2017 F20 BMW M135 N55
2016 – 2019 F87 BMW M2 N55